Friday, August 29, 2014

Digital self-portraits


 The years 2010 - 2014 were Facebook years.  One of the many things that I shared were my profile pics which I did based on photographs.  Such art that is based on photos and then digitally manipulated I call photo rendart.  Photo rendart subjects can be very broad to cover scenery, portraits, flora etc.. In this selection are my self-portraits which I manipulated using simple software.  The motivation to do these digital self-portraits is basically to fill in the profile pic slot in Facebook with my own digitally manipulated self-portraits. The dates of the creation of the photos are generally indicated on the pictures to indicate when they were used as Facebook profile pics and shared among my FB friends.









No comments:

Post a Comment